In 2017, there were 10.5 million undocumented immigrants living in America: people who entered the country illegally; or who stayed after their work visas ran out. For them, The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is all too real. In this video series we will discuss the young men and women utilizing the First Amendment to fight for immigrants and against the ICE.
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto