In 2017, there were 10.5 million undocumented immigrants living in America: people who entered the country illegally; or who stayed after their work visas ran out. For them, The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is all too real. In this video series we will discuss the young men and women utilizing the First Amendment to fight for immigrants and against the ICE.
- The History of the Rainbow Flag
- Hawaiian Leis and the Selma to Montgomery March
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?