Girls built America. This video explores how girls’ work gave other women leisure time, made industries more profitable, sparked a consumer revolution, and reshaped labor laws. Through their labor and activism, they made workplaces safer for everyone. Learn more in the Girlhood (It‘s complicated) online exhibition section on Work (Hey, Where’s My Girlhood?). For more information check out the online exhibit: https://americanhistory.si.edu/girlhood
- The History of the Rainbow Flag
- Hawaiian Leis and the Selma to Montgomery March
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?