In ancient Athens, symbols were used to promote religious and democratic ideals and beliefs. Thousands of years later these symbols helped to define the United States.
- Breaking Down the Bill of Rights
- What Is the US Constitution?
- Women in Ancient Athens
- Democratic Symbols in Ancient Athens
- The Miss America Protest of 1968
- Ancient Greek Theater
- The Tulsa Race Massacre Explained
- The Chinese Massacre Explained
- The Road to Athenian Democracy
- What is a Citizen? From Ancient Athens to the US