In 2019, 2% of Americans classed themselves as vegan, It’s a number that’s growing all the time. So what’s the appeal? In this video, we’ll delve into the pros and cons of Veganism and see if Mother Earth who would be happiest if everyone did turn vegan after all.
- The Continental Congress: America’s First True Ruling Body
- Iroquois Confederacy: The Birth of Democracy
- Why Being President is the Deadliest Job
- Ten Crucial Days: Victory or Death for Washington and America
- Toypurina: The Indigenous Female Freedom Fighter
- Articles of Confederation: The O.G. U.S. Constitution
- The Video Games Crash of 1983
- Common Sense: The Pamphlet that Made America
- Selling Alaska: From Russia with Love?
- The Declaration of Independence: Defining the American Dream