The idea that we’re living in a Big Brother state, with the US government monitoring our activity, isn’t a conspiracy theory… it’s real – and for the most part, it’s totally legal. But what about the Fifth Amendment? In this video we delve into America’s past to present of spying on its own
- Who was Daniel Webster?
- What is the Mayflower Compact?
- Yarrow Mamout: From Slavery to Financier
- Muckrakers… or Investigative Journalists?
- Madeleine Albright’s Brooches
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: The Notorious RBG
- What is the Secretary of State?
- Sandra Day O’Connor: “Don’t Take the Bait”
- Martha Gellhorn: The War Correspondent who Covered D-Day
- Edith Galt: The First Lady Who Took Control