The idea that we’re living in a Big Brother state, with the US government monitoring our activity, isn’t a conspiracy theory… it’s real – and for the most part, it’s totally legal. But what about the Fifth Amendment? In this video we delve into America’s past to present of spying on its own
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto