The idea that we’re living in a Big Brother state, with the US government monitoring our activity, isn’t a conspiracy theory… it’s real – and for the most part, it’s totally legal. But what about the Fifth Amendment? In this video we delve into America’s past to present of spying on its own
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States