The Emancipation Proclamation is one of the most important documents in US history. Issued at the height of the American Civil War, it granted freedom to enslaved people living in the eleven breakaway states of the Confederacy.
- The Continental Congress: America’s First True Ruling Body
- Iroquois Confederacy: The Birth of Democracy
- Why Being President is the Deadliest Job
- Ten Crucial Days: Victory or Death for Washington and America
- Toypurina: The Indigenous Female Freedom Fighter
- Articles of Confederation: The O.G. U.S. Constitution
- The Video Games Crash of 1983
- Common Sense: The Pamphlet that Made America
- Selling Alaska: From Russia with Love?
- The Declaration of Independence: Defining the American Dream