The Federal Trade Commission is an independent agency dedicated to limiting the power of big business, protecting consumer rights and ensuring fair competition. It’s the reason you can buy what you want, when you want it – providing you have the money.
- Yuri Kochiyama: Unyielding Voice for Justice
- U.S.S. Constitution
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?