The English Bill of Rights curbed the power and influence of the English monarchy and gave more power to their subjects. It’s the basis for the rights and freedoms we enjoy today.
- The History of the Rainbow Flag
- Hawaiian Leis and the Selma to Montgomery March
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?