The Department of the Treasury, inspired by its first secretary, Alexander Hamilton, is responsible for managing the production of money and maintaining the crucial systems underpinning the financial infrastructure of the United States.
- Yuri Kochiyama: Unyielding Voice for Justice
- U.S.S. Constitution
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?