Did you know that when the US Constitution was first drafted in 1787, lots of Americans thought it was a bad idea? That’s why Founding Fathers Alexander Hamilton, James Madison and John Jay wrote the Federalist Papers – to convince the American people that the Constitution was the best way forward.
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States