Congressional Investigations have uncovered some serious wrongdoing over the past 200 years. But where does Congress get the power to conduct investigations and how has it used that power throughout U.S. history?
- What is the Department of Transportation?
- What is Propaganda?
- What is the Department of the Interior?
- Shirley Chisholm: Confronting the Political Machine
- What is the National Archives and Records Administration?
- What Caused the War of 1812?
- What Are Congressional Investigations?
- Hazelwood v. Kuhlmeier: Free Speech in School
- War of 1812: The Burning of Washington
- Presidential Election of 1948: The Underdog