The Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington DC, is rightly recognised as one of the most touching and solemn war memorials in the world. But when plans for the memorial were first unveiled, many Vietnam veterans and US political leaders were outraged.
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States