Choosing where you want to live seems like a basic right. But before the 1940s, not everyone had that choice because of restrictive covenants – agreements to not sell homes to people of certain races. That was until JD and Ethel Shelley got involved.
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?
- What is the Federal Reserve?
- Josephine Baker: Actor, Singer, Spy