Choosing where you want to live seems like a basic right. But before the 1940s, not everyone had that choice because of restrictive covenants – agreements to not sell homes to people of certain races. That was until JD and Ethel Shelley got involved.
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto