When the Havasupai tribe became the subject of a medical trial in the 1990s, their DNA was covertly used for scientific testing that participants had not consented to. Thirteen years later the secret was discovered and the tribe filed a lawsuit against the researchers.
- The History of the Rainbow Flag
- Hawaiian Leis and the Selma to Montgomery March
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?