Thanks to Franklin D. Roosevelt’s ambitious New Deal plan, American artists were able to keep working during the Great Depression. The work they produced remains a key part of the American landscape.
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States