In 1960, over 2% of the US population were Mexican-American – over three and a half million people! But many felt unwelcome in a white-dominated society, so some Chicanos, turned to the arts to express their frustration and reassert their cultural identity.
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States