In 1960, over 2% of the US population were Mexican-American – over three and a half million people! But many felt unwelcome in a white-dominated society, so some Chicanos, turned to the arts to express their frustration and reassert their cultural identity.
- What is the Department of Transportation?
- What is Propaganda?
- What is the Department of the Interior?
- Shirley Chisholm: Confronting the Political Machine
- What is the National Archives and Records Administration?
- What Caused the War of 1812?
- What Are Congressional Investigations?
- Hazelwood v. Kuhlmeier: Free Speech in School
- War of 1812: The Burning of Washington
- Presidential Election of 1948: The Underdog