In 1960, over 2% of the US population were Mexican-American – over three and a half million people! But many felt unwelcome in a white-dominated society, so some Chicanos, turned to the arts to express their frustration and reassert their cultural identity.
- Yarrow Mamout: From Slavery to Financier
- Muckrakers… or Investigative Journalists?
- Madeleine Albright’s Brooches
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: The Notorious RBG
- What is the Secretary of State?
- Sandra Day O’Connor: “Don’t Take the Bait”
- Martha Gellhorn: The War Correspondent who Covered D-Day
- Edith Galt: The First Lady Who Took Control
- Katherine Johnson: Trailblazing NASA Mathematician
- Patsy Mink: Groundbreaking Congresswoman