In 1968, thousands of Latino students walked out of school in Los Angeles to protest against racial inequality in the classroom. Their collective action, known as the Blowouts, was a defining moment of the Chicano Movement.
- The History of the Rainbow Flag
- Hawaiian Leis and the Selma to Montgomery March
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?