In 1968, thousands of Latino students walked out of school in Los Angeles to protest against racial inequality in the classroom. Their collective action, known as the Blowouts, was a defining moment of the Chicano Movement.
- What is the Department of Transportation?
- What is Propaganda?
- What is the Department of the Interior?
- Shirley Chisholm: Confronting the Political Machine
- What is the National Archives and Records Administration?
- What Caused the War of 1812?
- What Are Congressional Investigations?
- Hazelwood v. Kuhlmeier: Free Speech in School
- War of 1812: The Burning of Washington
- Presidential Election of 1948: The Underdog