Written by Founding Father James Madison in 1789, The Bill of Rights makes up the first ten amendments to the US Constitution. Today, many people still consider the Bill of Rights to be the cornerstone of our society, but not everyone agrees.
- Yarrow Mamout: From Slavery to Financier
- Muckrakers… or Investigative Journalists?
- Madeleine Albright’s Brooches
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: The Notorious RBG
- What is the Secretary of State?
- Sandra Day O’Connor: “Don’t Take the Bait”
- Martha Gellhorn: The War Correspondent who Covered D-Day
- Edith Galt: The First Lady Who Took Control
- Katherine Johnson: Trailblazing NASA Mathematician
- Patsy Mink: Groundbreaking Congresswoman