Written by Founding Father James Madison in 1789, The Bill of Rights makes up the first ten amendments to the US Constitution. Today, many people still consider the Bill of Rights to be the cornerstone of our society, but not everyone agrees.
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States