Written by Founding Father James Madison in 1789, The Bill of Rights makes up the first ten amendments to the US Constitution. Today, many people still consider the Bill of Rights to be the cornerstone of our society, but not everyone agrees.
- The Continental Congress: America’s First True Ruling Body
- Iroquois Confederacy: The Birth of Democracy
- Why Being President is the Deadliest Job
- Ten Crucial Days: Victory or Death for Washington and America
- Toypurina: The Indigenous Female Freedom Fighter
- Articles of Confederation: The O.G. U.S. Constitution
- The Video Games Crash of 1983
- Common Sense: The Pamphlet that Made America
- Selling Alaska: From Russia with Love?
- The Declaration of Independence: Defining the American Dream