As far back as the 1860s, LGBTQ+ people created safe spaces where they could celebrate their identities freely. Known as Odd Fellow Balls, these safe havens became the birthplace of drag ball culture.
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States