The top legal officer in the country, the Attorney General advises the US government on legal matters, including the President. But how did the role come about and what are his or her responsibilities?
- The Great American Songbook
- Election of 1824: When the House Chose
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?