Did you know that little over a year into the American Revolutionary War, the US army had been reduced to just 3,000 men? But over ten crucial days, all of that changed thanks to one man: George Washington.
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?
- What is the State of the Union Address?
- What is The Pledge of Allegiance?