During one of the deadliest pandemics in human history – The Spanish Influenza – the then San Francisco Mayor singed The Mask Ordinance – the first order requiring the wearing of face masks in public in the United States.
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States