Installed in selected rooms at the White House on the President’s orders, this is the story of how a state-of-the-art recording system ultimately led to Richard Nixon’s downfall.
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto
- Charles Curtis: Native American Vice President
- The Attorney General
- The Burning of the White House
- Gerald Ford: The Unelected President
- Henrietta Lacks’ Revolutionary HeLa Cells
- The Joint Chiefs of Staff