In 1962, when a quick and accurate means of communication was needed between two of the world’s greatest superpowers, the Moscow-Washington hotline was created. Since then the technology used to facilitate this line of communication has changed over time.
- The Continental Congress: America’s First True Ruling Body
- Iroquois Confederacy: The Birth of Democracy
- Why Being President is the Deadliest Job
- Ten Crucial Days: Victory or Death for Washington and America
- Toypurina: The Indigenous Female Freedom Fighter
- Articles of Confederation: The O.G. U.S. Constitution
- The Video Games Crash of 1983
- Common Sense: The Pamphlet that Made America
- Selling Alaska: From Russia with Love?
- The Declaration of Independence: Defining the American Dream