At a time when the British ruled over the 13 colonies of North America with an iron fist, poet, playwright and ‘whistleblower’ Mercy Otis Warren – used her words to throw serious shade their way.
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto