When Black singer Marian Anderson was barred from performing in Washington by the Daughters of the Revolution – her Lincoln Memorial performance made her an icon of the Civil Rights Movement.
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto