Mapp v. Ohio was a landmark U.S. Supreme Court case that safeguarded the Fourth Amendment right to privacy after a Cleveland woman was wrongly convicted following an illegal search of her home.
- Yuri Kochiyama: Unyielding Voice for Justice
- U.S.S. Constitution
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?