Around the year 1500, in a region of the Yucatan Peninsula between the Aztec and Mayan empires, a girl who came to be known as Malitzen was born. She rose from slavery to become a Spanish noblewomen but was she a traitor to her people?
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States