In 1960, four Black students staged a sit-in in Greensboro, North Carolina to protest against racial segregation in the United States. The stools they sat on are the most visited artifacts at the International Civil Rights Center and Museum.
- What is NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)?
- Building the Erie Canal: Explained
- What is the Department of Transportation?
- What is Propaganda?
- What is the Department of the Interior?
- Shirley Chisholm: Confronting the Political Machine
- What is the National Archives and Records Administration?
- What Caused the War of 1812?
- What Are Congressional Investigations?
- Hazelwood v. Kuhlmeier: Free Speech in School