A landmark case, known as Brown versus Board of Education, thrust Linda Brown, who was just 9-years-old at the time, into the national spotlight, as she fought – and won – against segregation in the American school system.
- The History of the Rainbow Flag
- Hawaiian Leis and the Selma to Montgomery March
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?