Korematsu v. United States was a controversial U.S. Supreme Court decision made in the aftermath of the attack on Pearl Harbor. It established that the U.S. government could intern Japanese Americans during WWII as a result of Executive Order 9066.
- Yuri Kochiyama: Unyielding Voice for Justice
- U.S.S. Constitution
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?