In 1950, sportswriters from across the United States voted on who they thought was the greatest American athlete of the century but one you might not have heard of shone the brightest: the incomparable Jim Thorpe. Football, baseball, basketball player – he was talented beyond his years and the first Native American to achieve Olympic Gold glory!
- The Continental Congress: America’s First True Ruling Body
- Iroquois Confederacy: The Birth of Democracy
- Why Being President is the Deadliest Job
- Ten Crucial Days: Victory or Death for Washington and America
- Toypurina: The Indigenous Female Freedom Fighter
- Articles of Confederation: The O.G. U.S. Constitution
- The Video Games Crash of 1983
- Common Sense: The Pamphlet that Made America
- Selling Alaska: From Russia with Love?
- The Declaration of Independence: Defining the American Dream