In 1921, John Augustus Larson, a medical student and police officer in Berkeley, California invented a machine to help detectives determine if someone was telling the truth – or lying. He called it – the Polygraph.
- The Continental Congress: America’s First True Ruling Body
- Iroquois Confederacy: The Birth of Democracy
- Why Being President is the Deadliest Job
- Ten Crucial Days: Victory or Death for Washington and America
- Toypurina: The Indigenous Female Freedom Fighter
- Articles of Confederation: The O.G. U.S. Constitution
- The Video Games Crash of 1983
- Common Sense: The Pamphlet that Made America
- Selling Alaska: From Russia with Love?
- The Declaration of Independence: Defining the American Dream