In 1921, John Augustus Larson, a medical student and police officer in Berkeley, California invented a machine to help detectives determine if someone was telling the truth – or lying. He called it – the Polygraph.
- Yarrow Mamout: From Slavery to Financier
- Muckrakers… or Investigative Journalists?
- Madeleine Albright’s Brooches
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: The Notorious RBG
- What is the Secretary of State?
- Sandra Day O’Connor: “Don’t Take the Bait”
- Martha Gellhorn: The War Correspondent who Covered D-Day
- Edith Galt: The First Lady Who Took Control
- Katherine Johnson: Trailblazing NASA Mathematician
- Patsy Mink: Groundbreaking Congresswoman