The astonishing story of Henrietta Lacks’ immortal cells, taken without consent, revolutionized medical research but also exposed ethical dilemmas, leading to crucial changes in consent laws to protect patients’ rights in the scientific community
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto