Girls produce culture. This video examines how girls have taken cues taken cues from style icons in movies and music as well as each others and used fashion to transform themselves, markets, and ideas about gender and growing up. Learn more in the Girlhood (It’s complicated) online exhibition section on Fashion (remix). For more information check out the online exhibition: https://americanhistory.si.edu/girlhood
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto