Gerald Ford holds a unique place in the history of U.S. politics – as the only American to hold the office of Vice President and President without ever winning a national election. Who was he, and what was his presidency like?
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto
- Charles Curtis: Native American Vice President
- The Attorney General
- The Burning of the White House
- Gerald Ford: The Unelected President
- Henrietta Lacks’ Revolutionary HeLa Cells
- The Joint Chiefs of Staff