History is full of criminal masterminds – people who used cunning and skill to outwit the law. And then there is George Brittain Lyttle, the notorious stagecoach robber who couldn’t ride a horse!
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto