Thanks to the efforts of outspoken activists like Greta Thunberg, you might think that climate activism is a modern phenomenon. But on April 22, 1970, the US went climate crazy – as 20 million Americans took part in the very first Earth Day.
- The History of the Rainbow Flag
- Hawaiian Leis and the Selma to Montgomery March
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?