The Cult of Domesticity was a school of thought that middle and upper class women should be confined to the home and aspire to be model wives and mothers. But it wasn’t just men who thought that way, many women did too!
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto