The Cult of Domesticity was a school of thought that middle and upper class women should be confined to the home and aspire to be model wives and mothers. But it wasn’t just men who thought that way, many women did too!
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States