The Cult of Domesticity was a school of thought that middle and upper class women should be confined to the home and aspire to be model wives and mothers. But it wasn’t just men who thought that way, many women did too!
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?
- What is the Federal Reserve?
- Josephine Baker: Actor, Singer, Spy