For civil rights activist, lawyer, judge and state senator Constance Baker Motley, breaking through the limits placed on women and people of colour was all in a day’s work.
- The Great American Songbook
- Election of 1824: When the House Chose
- Caretakers and Confidants: Presidential Valets
- The Election of 1800: Presidential Tie
- Who Founded the Republican Party?
- Who Founded the Democratic Party?
- What is the Magna Carta?
- American Mottos on Symbols
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?