We’ve all seen our fair share of American political ads in recent years. But the very first? That could be Common Sense – written by Thomas Paine – an 18th century pamphlet designed to incite rebellion!
- What is Memorial Day?
- What is the Department of Justice?
- What are Unalienable Rights?
- What is a Congressional Whip?
- The Teapot Dome Scandal Explained
- What is the Oath of Office?
- Who was George Washington?
- What is the Secret Service?
- What is the State of the Union Address?
- What is The Pledge of Allegiance?