The top ranking officer of the US federal judiciary, the Chief Justice presides over the US Supreme Court. But how did the role come into being and what are his or her roles and responsibilities?
- The Showdown: MacArthur v. Truman
- Who Was Benjamin Franklin?
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- The Presidential Veto
- Charles Curtis: Native American Vice President
- The Attorney General
- The Burning of the White House
- Gerald Ford: The Unelected President
- Henrietta Lacks’ Revolutionary HeLa Cells
- The Joint Chiefs of Staff