Catalina Trico was a young trailblazer and the first European mother in what would become New York State. An estimated 1 million people in New York today are descended from her
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States