As our understanding of the consequences of drug abuse has improved, so has America’s relationship with drugs changed. From Nixon to Trump, the ‘War on Drugs’ continues, but who is really the victim at the end of it all?
- The Battle of Athens and the Second Amendment
- Reconstruction: Old Nation or New?
- History of the Surfboard
- Civil War Tactics: Clever or Foolish?
- Nat Turner’s Slave Rebellion
- The Whiskey Rebellion
- The Invention of Rubber Gloves
- Voting in Ancient Athens
- Race in Ancient Greece
- Elections in the United States