At a time when women and people of colour were all but excluded from the US government, one woman stormed the corridors of power and made them her own. This is the story of Barbara Jordan, the African American from the South who defied expectations by being selected to serve in Congress and who became one of the finest legislators in US history.
- Yuri Kochiyama: Unyielding Voice for Justice
- U.S.S. Constitution
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?