When you think of America’s immigration story, you think of Ellis Island New York… right? Think again, because over 2,500 miles away is Angel Island, where immigrants coming into the West Coast were processed for entry to the US, but it was an experience that was anything but welcoming.
- What is NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)?
- Building the Erie Canal: Explained
- What is the Department of Transportation?
- What is Propaganda?
- What is the Department of the Interior?
- Shirley Chisholm: Confronting the Political Machine
- What is the National Archives and Records Administration?
- What Caused the War of 1812?
- What Are Congressional Investigations?
- Hazelwood v. Kuhlmeier: Free Speech in School