Afong Moy is believed to be the first Chinese woman to step foot on U.S. soil and her presence sparked an American fascination with Chinese culture, but her experience in the United States was far from welcoming.
- Yuri Kochiyama: Unyielding Voice for Justice
- U.S.S. Constitution
- Susan La Flesche Picotte: The First Female Native American Doctor
- Wilma Mankiller
- Mapp v. Ohio: Illegal Search and Seizure
- The Battle of New Orleans
- What is The Department of the Treasury?
- Espionage: White Propaganda
- Afong Moy
- What is the Department of Commerce?